Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

So I cry a little.......

 
http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=42905&picture=nature-background-31
  Sometimes the only answer is a good cry. Crying is good for the soul. For perhaps the first time, researchers are successfully verifying that crying is actually good for us because it reduces tension and it increases the body's ability to heal. Not only tears, but perspiration, urine and air that we exhale rid the body of various toxins and wastes. According to many studies, people not only feel better after crying, they also look better physically as well.

     Then there are those who frown upon a good cry....I say give it a try. I have spent many hours in tears in my lifetime. And I can't say I regret any of them. It is so human to cry. It makes us so real, so vulnerable, and yet so strong. The best thing ever is to find a safe shoulder to cry on...but that is hard to to come by. People are uncomfortable with their own pain, so it is hard for them to weep with those that weep. But if there is one lesson pain has taught me...(because I have had my share of it)....it is that once and for all, when pain passes and tears are all dried up, I'm stronger than before, and more prepared to weep when another soul weeps, and comfort when there is no comfort to be found. I can get comfortable around pain in ways some people just can't. So the beautiful teacher...pain....has helped me to help others learn what this pain stuff is all about. Do I regret the troubled waters I have waded my whole life? Well, ask me on my good days if you want to hear inspiration! If you ask me on a painful day, You may think the sky is falling...and there is nothing that can catch it. Or I might just start crying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about your experience with this topic. You may request I blog about another topic as well.